Information about us
www.fit4talent.com is a site operated by Fit4Talent Limited
and is referred to as "our", "we" or "us". Fit4Talent Limited
is registered in England and Wales under company number 07667036 and its registered office at Interchange House, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, MK16 9PY, UK. Fit4Talent Limited
is a company of the Fit4Talent Group
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.fit4talent.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site (such as your name, address, post code, telephone number, e-mail address and agent number), any information you supply to us from on behalf of your clients when completing forms on our site www.fit4talent.com (our site), posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It will at all times be held securely and handled with utmost care in accordance with all principles of the English law. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and take our responsibilities regarding security of information very seriously. We use one of the best available security systems to protect your communication with us.
In addition your data is stored behind a firewall on our hosted systems. This prevents unauthorised people from gaining access to it. Furthermore, as required by the Act, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you and your clients with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to help develop or improve our broker services.
The information you supply, the majority of which will be business data, may be used by the Fit4Talent Group
and their agents for insurance product administration, customer research and to keep you informed by post, telephone, e-mail or other means of services or products which we believe may be of interest to you.
For your protection, telephone calls may be recorded and may be monitored. Where appropriate we make checks with a licensed credit referencing agency, fraud referencing agency or the Motor Insurance Database and a record of any search will be made. We exchange information with other insurers through various databases to help us check information provided and also to prevent fraudulent claims. We will disclose information about you to regulatory authorities in response to formal requests.
You have the right to request a copy of all personal information we hold about you, for which there may be a fee of £10.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any content of such sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Telephone: +44 845 474 8974